Rumor has it you’d like to make money designing online.
If you’re reading this, I’m betting you want an exciting e-Design business. You want to do the creative work you enjoy and be paid well for it.
I can relate.
Back in the late 90s, I had an exciting career as an interior designer. But motherhood changed all of that. Staying at home to care for my baby, I missed designing interiors. So I launched an e-Decorating business, back when nearly no one was doing it. After years of refining my process, I had developed a successful online business.
Now, I’m an online e-Design maven, who helps interior designers build their online empire so they can get more clients and earn more money.
E-commerce sales at the end of 2012 totaled $59.5 billion!
But enough about me. Let’s talk about you.
Does this sound familiar?
You want an online interior design business that puts money in the bank … and even makes you money 24/7.
You have the design skills, but you’re unsure about the online business part.
Or maybe you already have an e-Decorating business, but the web traffic trickles in and the sales are slow. It seems like you’ll never harness the power of the Internet, and your dream of a successful online business feels out of reach.
If you have plenty of unanswered questions, and you’re searching for reliable answers, look no further.
This is a step-by-step, proven plan to create a thriving online interior decorating business. And it isn’t your run-of-the-mill boring business manual.
It includes digital learning materials, from an info-packed PDF manual to instructional videos.
You’ll learn to develop your online business presence and stand out to attract clients. Once you have those clients, you’ll know what to do to dazzle them with your first-rate services. And, finally, you’ll learn fundamental business skills to keep your online decorating business running smoothly.
This guide is for you if …
- you’re an established or aspiring designer who wants to start or grow an e-Decorating business.
- you take your interior design business seriously, and are committed to developing it to better serve your design clients.
- you need help with the logistics of creating an online business.
This guide is NOT for you if …
- you want to make a million dollars overnight.
- you aren’t committed to success.
- you think slapping a website up will create a booming business.
- you expect to learn everything there is to know about a design business in this manual alone.
The e-Decorating Missing Manual Includes …
- A 190+ page digital instruction manual to download straight to your computer.
- A sample completed design project to spark your creative online design process.
- 15 screencast videos (2 hours of footage) that teach you to use online interior design tools, from space planning and photo editing, to online product searches and storage
- Exercises that include: what to charge, your ideal client profile, your services menu and how to position your offerings to earn what you’re worth
- Bonuses galore!
In the e-Decorating Missing Manual, you’ll learn to establish your brand online, and develop a successful business with time tested, proven methods.
– How to be the THE designer your dream clients line up to work with
– Identify & Find Ideal Clients who YOU want to work with
– Weed out bad client matches
– Create Design Services your Clients Want
– Position your design services so your clients Buy Now, not later
– How to dazzle your clients after the project
– Getting kick-ass referrals from clients
– How to keep your list thinking about you from the beginning
– Close the deal in your PJ’s with Skype
Your Fabulous Online Presence
– Free design tools to build your e-Design business
– Premium design tools that make you stand out from the crowd
– How to get your website and online storefront up and running
– The sales page formula that will get you results
– What about the competition? And why you shouldn’t care about them
– Get found more online. Search Engine Optimization made easy for interior designers
– e-Decorating keywords to use on your website
– Essential WordPress plug-ins
– How to digitally gather your clients’ and hot prospects info using your website
– How to Make your Website your best 24-Hour Salesperson
– Building and showing off Your e-Decorating Portfolio the easy (and cute) way
– The free way to send a newsletter to your list
– Why and how building your email list is key to growing your biz (and how to do it for free!)
– Everything you ever wanted to know about blog posts, and how to recycle them
– Learn to make your blog a friend, and not that chore you hate
Delivering Service With Style
– What to charge and how to get paid
– To guarantee or not? That is the question
– The how and what of delivering your designs to eager clients
– The e-Decorating Project Flow to save time AND make more dinero
Promoting Your Biz
– Taking the overwhelm out of what to post to your Facebook Page
– Why you might actually like Twitter and how to get clients from it (what?!)
– 2 Social Media Sites in 10 Minutes a Day
– How to Get Attention on the Internet (the good kind, of course)
– Tools to use to enhance your social media efforts
– Easy to use monthly marketing plan
– Advertising: How to get the best bang for your buck
– Relationship building to fill your project calendar
– Bookkeeping made less scary
– e-Design business investments and upgrades
– Lost commissions? Not anymore.
– Thinking of hiring? Think about this first.
So Many BONUSES!
The e-Decorating Missing Manual includes a total of 19 bonus resources to help you save time and money.
That’s well over $350 in added value!
You’ll get …
The Project Kickoff Packet ($125 value)
This digital email sample kit includes everything you need to start any successful e-Decorating project. Use these templates to create email correspondence you’ll use with each new client.
This Packet Includes …
- Welcome Message – Familiarize new clients with your design service timelines and procedures.
- Client Homework Time – Inform your clients about what you need from them before you can begin designing.
- Design Questionnaire – Gather client information to kick off a productive project.
Measure & Photograph Your Space ($97 value)
– Send this easy to understand guide to your design clients to get specific details about the space you’re designing.
Cut & Paste Email Templates ($97 value)
Take charge of your e-Decorating inbox, and save time, with these 10 PDF and Word.doc formatted templates.
First Contact – Use this email to respond to new inquiries.
Fee Reduction Response – What to say to the bargain hunter client.
After Purchase – Thank new clients for choosing to work with you.
Where the Hell Did They Go Email – What to say in case you don’t hear from them for a bit.
They Want More “On the Side” – A response to adding work to the original project agreement.
Get a Kick-Ass Testimonial – Draw out the best customer feedback to post on your website.
Hook Up to Sell Together – Build a partnership with another small business owner.
Can I blog for you? – Ask to guest blog for someone awesome.
Thank You – This is a ready to go, everyday note of thanks.
Wish I Could – What to say when bowing out from an opportunity.
A Year of Blog Post Ideas & 270+ Catchy Headlines ($79 value)
Do you ever wonder what to blog about? Wonder no more! This e-Course includes 52 blog post ideas, and catchy headlines, to entice more people to read your content. You’ll get 12 topics of focus for each month of the year. Plus, you’ll get four blog post ideas that correspond to the topic at hand. Blogging has never been easier!
Room Inventory Checklists ($49 value)
Never miss another room line item with this guide.
Plus! A Sample Design Project
See what you can create for your clients with a bonus sample of a design project. Use this to jog creative design presentation ideas of your own.
Is there anything else?
Is the Pope Catholic? I’m also giving you the…
Sticky-Note Monthly Marketing Plan ($49 value)
This includes a mix of strategies to get you noticed online.
This Sounds Expensive. Is it?
Well that depends. I’m betting you’re a pretty smart cookie, so in that case, I know you’ll think this is the best deal you’ve found all year.
Stay with me now.
Imagine all the ways you could grow your e-Decorating business by yourself.
You could spend a year or more, scouring the Internet for answers. It could realistically take you years to create the world-class online design business you dream of. But time is a valuable resource, and so is money.
I know because I spent thousands of dollars on my e-Design business education (you know that stuff that they don’t really go over in college?). This manual will teach you the same strategies I use every day in my own business. If you hired me to sit down and explain all the lessons inside this guide, it would cost you $3,500 for my time.
Instead, I decided to pass my knowledge on to you in one easy, affordable investment. With just your first e-Design client, you can recoup your purchase of this course.
You and I both know time is money. Invest in this e-Design business manual, and you’ll be in a position to make money much sooner than if you tried to do it all by yourself. And doing this all alone sucks. It’s tough, and there are many pitfalls. I know, because I did it.
You won’t find any fluff in this manual – only the down and dirty details you need to create a successful e-Decorating business that puts money in your pocket, and a smile on your clients’ faces.
Ready to start your e-Decorating Empire?
Here’s the best part of it all.
Once you click the “Buy Now” button, you’ll get instant access to the manual. You’ll be automatically directed to a page to download the entire course right onto your computer.
Are you ready to finally go from traditional design to a flexible online design business? Try this course RISK FREE for 30 DAYS. Get Instant Access!
Still not sure? Here’s some FAQs
Is it for me? If you are an interior designer, who wants to work from home with an online business, this guide is for you. Or, if you’re working in the field, and you want another design income stream, this manual will get you up and running. You’ll learn everything there is to know about establishing, positioning and marketing yourself for online business success.
Will it teach me how to design interiors? No, but you don’t need any instruction in design, because you’re a stylin’ designer already.
Do I need a website right now? Well, no, but you will want to build one to sell your e-Decorating services. To give you a head start, this manual covers just some of the basics of setting up your website.
Is this going to be full of technical details that I won’t understand? First, I’m not a computer nerd, so you won’t hear technical lingo from me. Instead, you’ll get easy to understand instructions without all of the geek-speak.
What if I find this isn’t for me? I’m so sure you’re going to love this product that I’m offering a risk-free 30 day trial. If for some reason, you’re not happy with the product, you’ll get a full refund. There’s nothing to lose!
How much money can I make adding e-Decorating to my design business? I get asked this a lot and it is a good question. At the same time, I’m not one of Dionne Warwick’s psychic friends. Your success depends on you. So you could be a million dollar decorator or you might not be. Some e-Designers do make their entire living online. That’s why you see big names in the field. But it takes work, no matter what.
Every effort has been made to represent this manual accurately.
As you know, with any business investment, there is no guarantee that you will have the same or similar results as those in our testimonials. With that said, when you buy a product from me you are making a cross your heart and kiss your elbow promise to yourself and to me that you’ll put the tools and resources to work to ignite your e-Decorating business into a bonfire of bad-assery.
P.S. Not ready to start your e-Decorating design business yet? Treat yourself to a free, 30-day step-by-step guide to building your eDesign empire instead.